Information pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and Article 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679
Pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 (hereafter “Privacy Code”) and art. 13 of the EU Regulation n. 2016/679 (hereafter “GDPR 2016/679”), which lay down provisions for the protection of persons and other parties regarding the processing of personal data, we wish to inform you that the personal data you have provided will be processed in compliance with the aforementioned laws, observing the principles of accuracy, lawfulness, and transparency to protect your privacy and your rights.
• Data Controller
• Types of Data Collected
• Purpose for Processing
• Principles of Processing and Storage
• Scope of Disclosure
• Automated Individual Decision-Making, Including Profiling (Article 22)
• Rights of the Data Subject
• Other Information
The Data Controller is Adl Consulting Srl, with a registered office in Via delle Quattro Fontane, 15 – 00184 Rome.
Types of Data Collected
When you use our website or subscribe to our newsletter, you consent to the collection of some of your personal data.
We process two types of data:
• data supplied by the user
• automatically collected data
Data supplied by the user
When you subscribe to our newsletter, you are asked to provide us with the following data: name, surname, company name, position at the company, email address, telephone number, and full address.
If you provide us with personal data of third parties, such as those of your colleagues, you must be sure that these subjects have been adequately informed and have consented to the related processing in the manner described by this statement.
If you are under the age of 16, you cannot provide us with any personal data, and in any such case we assume no responsibility for any false statements provided.
Should we notice the existence of untruthful declarations, we will immediately erase any such personal data acquired.
Automatically collected data
We collect data using cookies or similar technologies: for more information, please visit the Cookies section.
Purpose for Processing
• sending information on topics of interest;
• sending invitations to events organized by Adl Consulting Srl;
• sending information about future events organized by Adl Consulting Srl (for example, training courses, workshops, conferences);
• sending material produced by Adl Consulting Srl;
• sending questionnaires for study and research;
• sending information about new services and products offered by Adl Consulting Srl;
• sending information on topics of interest, services/products, and events offered by the holding company, also in partnership with third parties
Principles of Processing and Storage
Automated and or manual use of data will be carried out, pursuant to the provisions of art. 32 of the GDPR 2016/679 and Annex B of the Legislative Decree 196/2003 (articles 33-36 of the Code) on the subject of security measures, by persons specifically appointed and in compliance with the provisions of art. 29 GDPR 2016/679.
Please note that, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation, and data minimization, pursuant to art. 5 GDPR 2016/679, your personal data will be kept for the period of time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they are collected and used.
Scope of Disclosure
We also inform you that the collected data will neither be disclosed nor communicated without your explicit consent, except for the necessary communications that may involve the transfer of data to public bodies or other parties for the fulfillment of legal obligations.
Automated Individual Decision-Making, Including Profiling (Article 22)
Rights of the Data Subject
You can exercise at any time, pursuant to art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and articles from 15 to 22 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, the right to:
1. request confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data;
2. obtain information on the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated and, where possible, the retention period;
3. obtain the rectification or erasure of personal data;
4. obtain the restriction of processing of personal data concerning the data subject or to object to such processing;
5. receive the personal data concerning him or her, which he or she has provided to a controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from Adl Consulting Srl;
6. object at any time to processing of personal data concerning him or her, including for marketing purposes;
7. object decision making based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning him or her or similarly significantly affects him or her.
8. ask the data controller to access personal data and to rectify or erase them or limit their processing, or to object to their treatment – all in addition to the right to data portability (see 5 above);
9. revoke his or her consent at any time without, however, affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal;
10. propose a complaint to a supervisory authority.
You can exercise your rights with a written request sent to the registered office of Adl Consulting Srl or with a request sent to the email address email@example.com.
Cookies are a technology that is used to help a website interact with a user. A cookie is a piece of data that a site can send to a browser, which manages it automatically. You can set your browser to inform you when a cookie is being sent to you, giving you the option to decide whether to accept it or not.
Our site uses common cookies to register the reader’s visit. Therefore, they do not present a danger of data acquisition from the computer/browser of the user who accepts them, nor a danger to the identity of the reader.
The website of Adl Consulting Srl uses:
The use of session cookies is not aimed at the collection of personal data identifying the user, being limited to the transmission of session identification data in the form of numbers generated automatically by the server. Session cookies are not stored permanently on the user’s device and are automatically deleted when the browser is closed.
Third-party cookies for sharing on some of the main social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Whatsapp, Google+). Whenever the user decides to interact with the plug-ins or accesses our site after having “logged in” through their social media account, some personal information may be acquired by the managers of social network platforms (for example, the visit of the user to our site).
ADL Consulting Srl does not have access to data that are collected and processed independently by the managers of social network platforms. For more information on the reasons for and methods of processing data collected from social networks, users are invited to read the privacy information provided by the parties providing the services in question.
Google+ e YouTube
How to Disable Cookies
If you want to block cookies, remember that this could have a negative impact on the usability of some websites.
Most browsers allow you to refuse or accept cookies. Below are some disabling procedures provided by the main browsers:
Microsoft Windows Explorer
To disable analytical cookies and to prevent Google Analytics from collecting data on your browsing, you can download the Browser Add-on to disable Google Analytics: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
Information received through the contact form indicated on the website may be stored and revalued for subsequent searches for professional positions compatible with the candidate’s profile, provided such searches are made within a two-year period. The candidate may object to the processing of their personal data at any time by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should you become a job candidate, please remember to include in your curriculum vitae a declaration by which you consent to the processing of personal data for the purpose of selection
The above information is subject to change. If substantial changes are made to the use of data by the Controller, the latter will notify the user by publishing such changes with the maximum saliency on their pages or through alternative or similar means.